Skip to main content
How to Connect a Mac to a Konica Printer
- Open System Preferences: Click the apple icon on the upper left side of your screen and select "System Preferences"
- On the list of options, select "Printers & Scanners"
- Add Printer: Click the "+" symbol on the left side to begin setup
- IP Printing: Select the IP option in the center
- IP and Name: In the address line, add the IP address found on the sticker on your Konica. Name your printer so you can easily select it when you need it!