2. Click on...CLICK HERE to reset your password
3. Request a Temporary Password
(1) Enter your username. If your username begins with a P use a capital P. It is case-sensitive.
(2) Enter the main parent email address that Springs has on file for you. CAUTION: Do not leave a space at the beginning or end of your email address as it will create an error. If you get an error, remove the spaces.
(3) Select Portal: Toggle "Parent"
(4) Checkmark the Release of Liability
(5) CLICK Go
4. A temporary password has been sent to your email.
5. Check your email
6. Log into OASIS with your username and temporary password. If your username begins with a P use a capital P. It is case-sensitive.
7. Create/enter your new password and click Submit.
Complete Instructions with Screenshots: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FDKuP7_u8_gHS3JB1kjB7Jx4Q6xL9rDyohAw_OCIivU/edit?usp=sharing